Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 3 Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 3

YES VG CATS!

Its sooo true , most of us power rangerfans didnt watch that far in haha Im really impressed with this one, and I hope you do end up making the Power Rangers Movie, if you ever need an extra voice actor just let me know.

And Mexicans...

Salad Fingers Episode. 8 Salad Fingers Episode. 8

I cried

Poor poor salad fingers, You really have created quite the amazing character, congradulations... This installment was just simply amazing I hope you continue with the Salad Fingers Series.

And kudos for submiting it on Madness Day

(old stuff) Dino vs Jack (old stuff) Dino vs Jack

Wow

I like the part with that guy and the thing then that stuff happend

The Rye (la da de da da da da) The Rye (la da de da da da da)

Best Song on Newgrounds

I love this one seriously, it's probably the best song I've heard in the last 8 years.. Do you have a myspace artist page?

Ginchy responds:

Thanks for taking the time to say you like my song man. Yes, I have a myspace. You can check out some of my other work (films, cartoons, scores and other music) by going to:

Myspace.com/kyfifer

If you have a myspace, feel free to add me!

A Thousand Times A Thousand Times

Is that a kazoo?

I love this song, keep up the great work, its great to find music on newgrounds other than the same mindless noise XD

Ginchy responds:

Wish I could say I wrote this song, but it's actually a cover of one of my highschool buddy's songs. He abondoned it in demo form... the arrangement, harmonies etc are all mine, but he wrote the basic melody and chord progression.